- An 11-year old with a Polaroid camera. No, that is not 1975, Polaroid film just hasn’t improved since then. I really do have the best neighbors.
- Word of mouth (and maybe good karma?) – I feel like opportunity is looking for me. Knocking, even.
- The positive people that are helping me cheer everyone else through these “Dark Times” – we need all the help we can get
- Postcards featuring llamas & Audrey Hepburn. Not together. (thanks, Nat!)
- Technology that lets me work from home. More productively than at the office. I don’t think I’m going back…
- Oh, and friends with good cameras – Vicky Eydelberg graciously followed me around and waited for me to relax to get the good shot gracing the left sidebar. I am grateful for her patience…