I think I was inadvertenly influenced by the Grace in Small Things idea when I wrote my post below… but I loved stumbling on the post that started it all. Love the idea, especially because it is somehow easier to make lists than full sentences when you are exhausted. So…
1. No ice storms in San Diego (drive safely, mom!)
2. The cute old couple at the Italian place that fed me twice today
3. Learning to be ok with speaking my mind, especially at work. So much simpler!
4. Audiobooks (Highly recommended for belly laughs: The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid, by Bill Bryson)
5. Old friends, the kind you can just pick up with where you left off.