I’m Jenny Lemmons Magic. I write www.InsideOutHappy.com, which is the home of my Happiness Manifesto, and my attempt to understand what actually makes us happy, how we can intentionally choose to be happier. I keep finding evidence, both scientific and anecdotal, that proves we are much more in control of our joy than we tend to admit. I hope to harness all that inner happy power and tell the world.
When I’m not wearing my blogger superhero costume, I’m running a company dedicated to helping people get the words out (content strategy and creation) and making those words easy to find online via online marketing for businesses small and large. I’ve been working in marketing for over a decade, and finally made the leap to true entrepreneurship in 2008.
My passions include meeting people, reading and writing, talking about ideas, yoga, water skiing, swimming, and just being outdoors
- I love art museums and science museums and I cry almost every time I go to the symphony
- My favorite time of day is that lull in the chaos just before dinner
- Libraries are my temple and the smell of new books is a favorite
- I’m a risk-taker who actually likes change
- I love geeky science books and nature documentaries
- … But I can’t keep a plant alive to save my life
- I love, love, love technology and learning how to make websites with my own two hands
- I have an on-again, off-again relationship with the piano and learning French
- I would love to go to Europe – my only overseas travels have been Russia and New Zealand
- I have a million “favorites”
- I love experimenting with my Dad’s old manual Pentax camera
I love life, am usually overly exuberant about the sunshine, and generally think things are pretty grand