- Brainstorming… a birthday gift for an adorable 1-year-old boy whose party we get to attend tomorrow. Yes, I waited too long to shop, but my car has been in the shop this week, so I’ve been semi-stuck at home.
– Eagerly awaiting… the arrival of 2.5 month old Madeline for an evening of babysitting while her parents enjoy a well-earned dinner date. Love baby practice!
– Excited… that Juke Auto figured out what was wrong with my car AND volunteered to get a salvage part at the junkyard to save me a ton.
– Cabin-fevered… I haven’t left the house in 3 days and I’m starting to go a little crazy. Really glad I had book club at my house Wednesday to get my social fix with a bunch of fantastic ladies!
– Wondering… how to transport truffle popcorn to a movie night with friends or if I should just take the popper and ingredients to the party. Noisy, but it’s always better fresh, right?
– Planning… Something for dinner (big question marks here!) using the meager ingredients on hand (no car means no grocery shopping!). This may be a night for something that arrives via delivery truck, our pantry is that empty…
– Procrastinating… Finishing the slides for our big presentation at Content Marketing World 2012. SO very excited to be a speaker, so terrified to get my ideas down on paper and commit!
– Debating… whether to go to the fabric store and sew a pillow for the nursery rocker or just buy the one I love on Etsy.com. Pretty sure Etsy is going to win this one.
– Thrilled… to spend Sunday afternoon on my grandparents’ ranch in Lampasas – we haven’t seen them enough this summer! And we’ve got cousins and their kids joining us for a little reunion. Should be fantastic!
– Looking very pregnant! We’ll finish 27 weeks tomorrow, 13 to to! Still feeling great just a little bigger every day!